Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

So, we're all getting ready to kick 2020 out the door and hope for better things 2021. Honestly, as introverted as I am, I did not find this year to be much of a burden. I prefer doing my own shopping, but the pickup at the stores works to keep us fed. I also miss my twice-monthly visits with my chiropractor, but other than that, life has basically gone on as normal for me. I don't mind the masks and will probably keep wearing one in the stores. Even though I have been sick a few times this year, I haven't been as ill as I normally am, and I chalk that up to masking, hand washing, and physical distancing.

I don't do resolutions anymore - I am old and there's no point, really - but here are a few things I'd like to do in 2021.

1. Get the vaccine shot for the Covid-19 virus. 

2. Take day trips. (We haven't been doing this because I always have to go to the restroom every couple of hours and it's hard to find a clean restroom in the best of times. I certainly didn't want to go into a filthy public restroom during a pandemic.)

3. Take a vacation. I would like to go to Washington, D.C., to the Library of Congress. I would also like to go to Philadelphia, Chicago, and Orlando, Fl. But things will have to be much better before this happens.

4.  Go out with friends.

5. Return to my regular chiropractic adjustment schedule.

6. Lose weight. This would be easier if I didn't have to eat.

7. Read more books.

8. Take more photos.

9. Write more.

10. Keep up with our tax information better. I tend to let it go and do it in spurts. I need to do it once a month, at the least. Once a week would be better.

11. Learn new songs on the guitar.

12. Get to know my little grand niece better.

13. Read the entire Bible. I've done that once before; it's time to do it again.

____________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 688th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Once we get the vaccine, will be free to do what we want without fear? I can't think of one resolution to even entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with you on #1. Very much so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This year was not a burden for me either. I am such a homebody. Happy New Year!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2, that's what stops me, too, from taking day trips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.