Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Day 1 of serious isolation behavior: 

A. I don't understand what this means.

2. First trip you had to cancel. 

A. All of them.

3. Other trips canceled. 

A. All of them.

4. Last trip out of town before isolation. 

A. September 2019 to Myrtle Beach.

5. Farthest from home since isolation.

A. About 20 miles.

6. Last meal sitting in a restaurant before isolation. 

A. Probably Cracker Barrel. I don't remember.

7. How many books have you read? 

A. 24. Some of them were long, like 750 pages.

8. First event you didn’t attend due to virus. 

A. A Melissa Etheridge concert.

9. Date and event of last over 200-person event. 

A. Probably September 2019.

10. Last live music event. 

A. About 1999.

11. Things you are eating more of since isolation. 

A. Grapes.

12. Things you are eating less of since isolation. 

A. Any restaurant food.

13. What restaurants have you gotten take-out meals from? 

A. Cracker Barrel, Bellacino's, Pomegranite, and Wendy's. We've tried to patronize the local restaurants occasionally. However, we haven't eaten much restaurant food since March.

14. Have you found yourself bored in isolation? 

A. Not really. I was pretty isolated anyway.

15. Have you gained or lost weight? 

A. None worth mentioning.

16. Do you drink alcohol? 

A. No.

17. If so, more or less in isolation? N/A

18. What entertainments have you explored?

A. Watched TV, read, played guitar, re-learned how to video tape things and edit videos.

19. Gotten into anything new?

A. Not really.

20. Have you done crosswords? Board games?  Jigsaw puzzles? 

A. I do jigsaw puzzles online.

21. Have you cleaned out some cabinet, drawer, closet, etc. thoroughly?

A. Yes.

22. Are you spending about the same amount of money?

A. No.

23. Done Zoom, Facetime, etc. meetups?

A. Yes.

24. Had a social occasion with a small group of people you consider safe?

A. Yes. Two other people besides my husband. My father and his wife came by on my birthday in June.

25. Did you vote? In Person? On Election Day? 

A. I voted early in person.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. I did not understand #1 either. Every time I do something in a crowd I am watching for signs of covid. It is a crazy way to live, but I try not to expose myself too much...of course working all of the time doesn't help. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've tried to patronize local restaurants too, but only a few of them. We don't eat out much in a normal year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers :) hope your week is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a homebody, but I do like to get out every now and then. We haven't been to an actual restaurant since June and it was really disappointing. The menu was cut in half and they were serving none of the entrees we normally would have gotten. We have been cooking like crazy at home. LOL! My daughter has started to learn the Ukelele. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon I could have taught myself to play the guitar had I put my mind to it. I would have annoyed the neighbours though I guess.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.