Friday, October 23, 2020

Star Trails and Mars

Night photography is not my strong suit. It took me a long time to figure out how to photograph the moon. Now I'm moving on to star trails.

These take a long time and require clear nights and low pollen counts.

I also took photos of Mars, which looked much cooler through the camera lens than my photos turned out. I could see through the lens that the twinkle was a planet!


The big white spot is the moon.


 

And here's Mars. The red one is as it was setting and the sun was coming up. The other was around 8 p.m.




1 comment:

  1. I like to take night pictures too. It is hard to keep the camera steady while zooming for the closer shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.