Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Stealing


1. How old is the oldest expired thing in your refrigerator?

A. It hasn't been that long since I cleaned out the fridge, but I did notice some shriveled grapes this morning. Otherwise, the oldest thing is probably medicine for the cattle.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?

A. I haven't been on a date in 37 years.

3. What animal most closely resembles your eating style?

A. Something that grazes all the time. Maybe a cow.

4. Have you ever sent someone a text you didn’t mean to?

A. Not that I recall.

5. If you could learn any language fluently, which would it be?

A. Spanish. I took Spanish in high school but it has mostly
slipped away from me. I also wouldn't mind learning French.

6. Would you rather be bald or covered head to toe with hair?

A. At the moment, since I am not having my hair cut regularly, I think I'd rather be bald.

7. Do you think you’re brave?

A. I don't, no. Other people have told me I am. When I was writing for the newspaper, I did many things that my husband thought brave, such as going up in a hot air balloon.

8. What horror fiction character scares you the most?

A. I don't read or watch horror. I find enough horror in real life.

9. What food do you crave more than any other?

A. Chocolate.

10. Which holiday would you erase from the calendars, if you could?

A. Christmas. The way it is celebrated now is too overblown.

11. What’s the most clever word you know?

A. I have no idea. Serendipity? Ubiquitous? Oligarchy? Kakistocracy? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? 

12. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

A. I already know how I will die. I just don't know when.

13. What do you collect that nobody knows about?

A. Nothing. I'm pretty much an open book (which I seem to collect).

14. Have you ever eaten only candy for dinner?

A. Yes.

15. Have you ever taken anything illegally across a border?

A. No.

16. Have you ever blown your nose in anything other than a tissue?

A. Does a handkerchief count? If so, then yes.

17. Are you a good time manager?

A. When I am on a deadline, yes. Otherwise, not so much.

18. Has life been hard on you?

A. Yes. But I think it is hard on most everyone.

19. What is the absolute worst song in the world?

A. I have no idea.

20. What is your culinary specialty?

A. I make good fudge.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


7 comments:

  1. I thought of a cow, too, but went with the new eating habits I'm trying to create not the old ones. I wouldn't want to get rid of Christmas, but I agree that it's become completely out of control. The world needs good fudge. I need good fudge. Alas, not on the keto-friendly list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had fudge in ages. I love it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all of your answers, especially #8.
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I not know "Kakistocracy" since we have been living it for 3-1/2 years? I must use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair. I've been cutting it myself & I ran into my ex and she said I disd great. Then she told me to dye my beard. I've earned the grey. I only care about one opinion. It ain't hers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check my Blog and see my comment to you under
    Sunday Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going up in a hot air balloon is something I would never ever do.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.