Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Just a Little Jam Session

 This is just a little jam session I held with myself. The song is China Grove, by The Doobie Brothers, in case you don't recognize it. I got off a bit on the rhythm in one spot, but that's the way it goes.



 

You may have noticed that I prefer to play rhythm guitar over lead guitar, generally speaking. I always have preferred to be the background noise and not the lead. Sometimes a lick or two of lead is required in rhythm guitar. I also do something odd in that I am playing the electric guitar frequently with fingerstyle instead of with a guitar pick. It's just my preference.
 

2 comments:

  1. That was pretty good Anita! I remember enjoying the Doobie Brothers back in the 70's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!! The memories this brings back! You, Ann, Beth, Joel and Glenn. All bad-ass in your little brother's eyes at that time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.