Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Right now I'm watching and listening to a live Melissa Etheridge concert on Facebook. She does them daily at 6 p.m. EST. Check her out.

2. Being inquisitive is my well known quirk.

3. Are you happy?

4. Dessert first, then dinner!

5. That's why I am not the person I thought I'd be when I grew up.

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of my favorite tv shows ever!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching either Tommy or My Brilliant Friend, tomorrow my plans include reading a book and Sunday (which is also tomorrow), I want to talk to someone on the phone.

8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Disney in Florida.

9. The minds of about 25% of the population is something I don't understand.

10. Thanksgiving makes me think of turkey.

11. Reading is the best way to relax!

12. It looks like Autumn is going to bring another wave of Covid 19.

13. Mixed nuts is one of my favorite healthy snacks.

14. The smell of macaroni and cheese cooking makes me think of my grandmother.

15. When I am feeling lazy I take a nap (which I seldom do).

16. When I look to the left, I see two guitars, books, my husband, and my cameras. What more could a girl want?

17. The living room, my office and the bedroom are the room(s) that have the best view in my home.

18. Dirty deeds was done dirt cheap!

19. Voting and understanding the role of government in life are a responsibilities that all qualified citizens must share.

20. If you have any chocolate, feel free to share it with me.

3 comments:

  1. Dessert first...I could get behind that movement! My sweet tooth must be more active than normal because I also wanted some of everyone's chocolate. We used to live in Orlando in the 80's and went to Disney all the time (it was pretty affordable for residents to go back then during off season times...$19 per day), but the last time we were there the kids were 4 and 9. They are 27 and 33 now. I'd like to see it once more, but the Hubs has no desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading is relaxing - I have to agree. I rarely eat desserts - I am more of a starter the main course person.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 -- you are my kind of person.
    #9 -- you and me both. You should read responses to Trump's tweets in twitter. You'd think he was the Second Coming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.