Sunday, March 08, 2020

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

01.  What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?

A. White trash. It wasn't so much the name, but who said it, that made the difference.

02.  Have you got a favorite flower?

A. I tend to favor iris.

03.  Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food?

A. Yes.

04.  Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'.

A. Trying, testy, terrific, tubular, tonnage, tuneful, turbulent, topical.

05.  What is/was your lover's pet name for you?

A. My husband calls me sweetie pie.

06.  What is your least favorite color?

A. Orange.

07.  Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win?

A. I voted for Elizabeth Warren in the recent primary, and she has dropped out of the presidential race.

08.  What is/was your grandfathers’ names?

A. Grandpa and Grandpa.

09.  What is the best present you ever received?

A. Kindness.

10.  What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ?

A. Some kind of numerical answer. I'll go with 49.

11.  What would be the best possible way you could live?

A. Happy.

12.  Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job?

A. I would be a rock star.

13.  What position do you sleep in at night?

A. I sleep on my back.

14.  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

A. I have no idea.

15.  Who is your favorite fictional character?

A. My favorite fictional character is Anne Shirley. Or maybe it's Jo March.

16.  What food do you hate most in the world?

A. Coconut.

17.  When was the last time you were ill?

A. Back in January, I had a respiratory thing. But I have chronic pain and that is with me all the time.

18.  If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be?

A. A deer.

19.  What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it?

A. One of my most favorite toys was Blue dog, which was a stuffed doggy, and my nephew has it, I guess.

20.  What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?

A. The Grand Canyon.

________________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers. We are all different on these today.
    Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine anyone calling you "white trash." You are far from my definition of that! 49 is as good an answer as any. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my numerical answer was more than twice your's. I had no idea! When it comes to factoring equations I am lost! Why I taught in elementary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unkind thing to say. I'm sorry that happened to you. Words are powerful and hurt when used as a weapon.
    I asked the Wizard of Oz to solve the math problem. He never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Shirley and Jo March are among my favorite fictional characters, who essentially share the same moxie traits. I voted for Warren, too. Our primary was moved from June to March, so I'm glad I got to vote for her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Grand Canyon is amazing. I loved it but I only saw it from above.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't even TRY to solve that mathematical problem.

    And I can't believe you were called white trash.

    ReplyDelete