Thursday, January 02, 2020

Thursday Thirteen

Things I'd like to achieve/do/accomplish/whatever in 2020:

1. Vote.

2. Play the guitar every day.

3. Finish the 2019 bookkeeping work, and do a better job with keeping up with it for 2020.

4. Write more.

5. Make a new friend.

6. Take a trip.

7. Make better eating choices.

8. Move more.

9. Spend more time outside.

10. Declutter a few drawers.

11. Read more.

12. Rewrite my will.

13. Purchase more local artwork.


_______________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 637th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Oh for sure you should write more! I want to read more too. Loved your list!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spend more time outdoors, me too! And a will. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic list a lot of me there

    ReplyDelete