Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. If you saw a dog locked in a hot car, what would you do?

A. If I were at a store, I would go in and report it to management and then if they did not call for the person over the loudspeaker or something, I would ask them to call the police, and if they didn't do that, then I would call myself.

2.  Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it?

A. No.

3. Have you ever been in a fashion show?

A. No.

4. Would you like to be famous?

A. I'm as famous as I care to be.

5. What is your most compulsive habit?

A. Biting my fingernails.

6. What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge, or something else?

A. Knowledge and security.

7. How close and warm is your family?

A. I decline to answer that kind of question so close to the holidays.

8. Does that fact that you have never done a thing before increase or decrease its appeal to you?

A. It depends on what it is. Plumbing? Not so much. Creating a booklet or something? You bet.

9. If your friends start belittling a common acquaintance, would you defend that person?

A. I suppose it would depend on the manner of the belittlement, but I hope I would.

10.  Do you make a special effort to thank someone who does you a favor? How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone?

A. Yes, I make an effort to thank someone who does something for me. For example, my dentist saw me on a Saturday recently, and I sent her a thank-you note (even though I will be paying her). I don't do things to be thanked, so I generally don't think about it, unless it's in an off-hand way, like, hmm, I wonder if my nephew received his birthday money. I never heard him say.

11. Since adolescence, in what 3-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change?

A. From 2004 to 2007.

12. When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice it and laugh at you?

A. It depends on what it is.

13. Do you believe in capital punishment?

A. No, I do not.

14. Do you find it so hard to say “no” that you regularly do favors you do not want to do?

A. Sometimes.

15.  What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
A. Very little is off-limits, especially if time has gone by, but personally, I think certain things should be sacred. 9/11. The Holocaust. Things like that.

__________
I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Smart woman on #7. Better to wait until after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hadn't thought of 9/11 and the Holocaust,but certainly no yucks there either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant answers to 4 and to 7. I should have refused to answer 7. *Whispers*. Some of the in laws...☠️
    All your answers are great but those two.. 👌🏻

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.