Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Happy Wednesday

Today I'm happy that the sun will be coming back up so my husband can mow hay. He is not very good with bad weather.

I'm also happy about, hmm. Well, nothing else comes to mind.

But I'm grateful for many things. A roof over my head, breakfast, Milky Way bars, texts, friends, my husband, a glass of water, and the telephone book.


Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world. Check out the gal that initiated this here.

2 comments:

  1. My husband was always a nervous wreck at haying time. He worried about weather, and he always wanted to get the hay put up in the barn in the best possible condition. I hated haying time because he was hard to live with until he got it safely put away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you put your Milky Ways in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.