Friday, August 30, 2019

Happy Friday

Today I was happy to see some old style video games in a restaurant. I wasn't able to play them, but it brought back some interesting nostalgia.

I used to be fairly decent at Centipede. I was never very good at anything else, and I still don't consider myself a video game ace even though I have been playing them forever.

You don't have to excel at something for it to bring joy.



Each day in August you are to post about something that makes *you* happy. Pretty simple. And, it doesn't even have to be every day if you don't want it to be. It's a great way to remind ourselves that there are positive things going on in our lives, our communities, and the world. Check out the gal that initiated this here.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I agree, you don't have to be great at things to be happy doing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you got joy out of just knowing it was there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.