Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Your favorite songs.

A. I like most anything from the 1970s. According to Alexa, I have great taste. (Yes, I asked her.)

2. Your favorite bands.

A. Fleetwood Mac, Rolling Stones, ABBA, etc.

3. Your favorite actors or actresses.

A. Right now anyone who is still alive on Game of Thrones.

4. Your favorite books.

A. I read a lot of fantasy. I also like mysteries, young adult fiction, and some memoir.

5. Your favorite movies.

A. Lord of the Rings (all three of them, extended versions please), Wonder Woman

6. Your favorite TV shows.

A. Game of Thrones, Supergirl, The Big Bang Theory, Survivor, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Star Trek, etc.

7. Your favorite foods/drinks.

A. I drink mostly water but like root beer occasionally. I don't eat hot spicy foods because of my ulcer but otherwise I try not to be picky.

8. Your favorite animal.

A. Deer.

9. Your favorite scents.

A. Vanilla. It's the only scent I can stand, generally speaking. Everything in my house is unscented. Unscented soaps, lotions, candles. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find unscented stuff?

10. Your hobbies/ things you do in your free time.

A. I read and play video games.

11. Your pet peeves.

A. People who agree to do something and then don't, finding a hair on my chin, and seeing a ding in my car and I don't know how it got there.

12. Things you collect.

A. I collect Santa Mouse items, lots of books, and things related to Lord of the Rings.

13. Things you like to swap.

A. I don't do swaps. I'm not even sure what this means.

14. Places you've been.

A. I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere! Cross the desert there, man, I breathe the mountain air. Travel I've had my share, man, I've been everywhere! (That's a song. Anybody else know it?) I've been to many states in the U.S., Spain, and France.

15. Places you'd like to visit.

A. New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, Italy.

16. The songs you dislike.

A. I am not fond of rap and hip hop though I have listened to it. Some of it is tolerable.

17. The movies you dislike.

A. I'm not a fan of horror movies anymore.

18. The TV shows you dislike.

A. I don't watch any of the police dramas like NCIS, CSI or whatever.

19. Classes you liked in school.

A. English classes.

20. Classes you disliked in school.

A. Gym. I missed the A honor roll a couple of times because of gym. I mean, really? I do my best and I get a B?

21. Crafts you would like to learn.

A. Painting. I really wish I could paint and draw.

__________I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to paint or draw. Not a nanogram of talent there, oh well. Have a fab week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on those investigative police shows.. Not for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regarding your comment... I added Victoria Holt becasue I have a shelf dedicated to her books . the ones I loved I think I read all of her books... yes, years ago, but she was a fave!

      Delete
  3. And, as well all know, Mz. Alexa doesn't lie. heehee.. I think you have good taste in music, too.
    I liked the Naval CSI on Netflix, but but once it "moved" from "back east" I quit wanting to watch it.
    You have seen quite a few places on Earth. So Fine! Hope the week is a good one. *little Heart emoji*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.