Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Flooring Update

The tile has been redone and is much better. It's smooth! My husband can push his chair back under the table without it getting hung up. He is happy.

They started tearing up the carpet in the living room and installing the engineered hardwood flooring yesterday.

Here are some photos:





Replaced tile. Notice the carpet on the lower right.

Tile against the carpet.

Ta da! Hardwood flooring!

Hardwood flooring against the tile.

Close up of tile against the hardwood.
It will look nice when it is done but it sure is a pain in the ass to do it. Whew.

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I can’t wait to get mine done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I want hardwood flooring in my living room and get rid of this horrid carpet. I just can't convince my husband that I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, lovely. I like your hardwood floors. I think about pulling out the carpet and putting in hardwood floors of some sort. Should we ever do that, we're also getting a robotic vacuum cleaner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.