Thursday, November 01, 2018

Thursday 13

Things that are just irritating the crap out of me right now:

1. People who are supposed to do work for you but have excuses.

2. People who schedule times and then change them at their whim.

3. People who lie to you about the things they can do just to get your money.

4. People who are inconsiderate.

5. People who don't know how to drive but are behind the wheel anyway.

6. People who are racists, bigots, biased, extremists, etc.

7. People who don't know how to count out change when they work in retail.

8. People who text you with a question and then leave you hanging when you respond.

9. People who make those "I'm with the credit card company" scam calls.

10. People who send spam in my email.

11. People who make promises and don't keep them.

12. People who say they will call you and then don't.

13. People who don't read.

Ok. Apparently I'm just irritated with people in general. Hopefully dogs are reading my blog today.

----------------------------
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 576th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

4 comments:

  1. #6 and 9 are at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone is letting you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta get back to thursday 13
    good list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy....that's a lot of irritation! I suspect I'm guilty of one or two of those things at least now and then. Guess I'd better shape up! I hope the rest of your week is less irritating.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.