Sunday, September 09, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Ever had ramen noodles? How do you fix yours? Do you add anything to them?

     A. I only eat the chicken flavored kind and I fix them like the directions say, except I generally only add half a packet of "taste" to keep the salt content down.

2. Do you like spicy foods? No.

3. Crispy or grilled chicken on your salad? Grilled.

4. Do you like corn on the cob?

     A. I do, but it doesn't like me since I had my gallbladder removed.

5. Pumpkin or apple pie? Apple.

6. Dinner rolls or crescent rolls? Doesn't matter.

7. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled.

8. Most expensive meal you have ever eaten?

      A. I think it was one in Richmond. It was a swanky restaurant near Short Pump.

9. Do you like stir fry? Yes.

10. What kind of pots and pans do you use?

      A. Club. They were a wedding present and they are the ones I still use.

11. Do you like Brussel sprouts? Yes.

12. Canned or fresh tomatoes? Fresh, but not often.

13. BBQ Chicken or Ribs? Neither.

14. Do you like coffee? No.

15. Cupcakes or ice cream cake? Cupcakes.

16. Hot dogs or polish sausage? Hot dogs.

17. Do you like cinnamon toast? I like cinnamon rolls.

18. Do you eat dinner at the table or in front of the TV? At the table.

19. Do you like to BBQ? I like it but it doesn't like me.

20. Do you like cold cuts? Yes.

21. Do you like rice? Yes.

22. Macaroni and cheese? Yes.

23. Key Lime Pie? Yes.

24. Favorite Fair/Carnival Food? Cotton Candy.

25. What kind of gravy do you like? White biscuit gravy with no pepper in it.

26. Jalapeno Poppers? No.

27. Broccoli/Chicken Alfredo? Yes.

28. Do you like cottage cheese? Sometimes.

29. Do you like lasagna? I do but it doesn't like me.

30. Do you like hard boiled eggs? Yes.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm cinnamon rolls are so yummy. I may make some today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I had my gallbladder removed I was able to eat a lot of things again. BBQ and lasagne were things I had to stop eating until it was out. I can do corn on the cob, but I do not have any of those things very often. I still want to try salad. I just love it. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if white biscuit gravy is also called Milk Gravy. I've only had it once and it was awful but someone else made it. hmmm. I thought she ruined the most lovely biscuits I'd ever seen!
    Boy that little Gall Bladder..... humph! I can eat anything but not much fat since GB surgery. The spicey things went out the window when GERD came in it, years before the GB attack. Lasagna is like that. It plays favorites. Stay sane, Sweet Friend. I'm looking up everyone's cookware. Love pots and pans. I have three dutch ovens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.