Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1.  What is your favorite style of clothing?

A. Comfortable slob.

2. Do you ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?

A. Sometimes from a friend. My husband doesn't text. He has a flip phone.

3. Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?

A. No.

4. When did you last hold hands?

A. Last night. My husband and I generally fall asleep holding hands.

5. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

A. About 40 minutes.

6. Have you shaved your legs in the past three days?

A. Yes.

7. Where are you right now?

A. In front of the computer.

8. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?

A. My husband.

9. How often do you wear a fake smile?

A. Lots.

10. When was the last time you hugged someone?

A. Today.

11. Is there anyone you trust even though you should not?

A. No.

12. What is something you disliked about today?

A. I spent too much time inside.

13. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

A. Some unknown woman in a country I've never visited, who is smart and saucy and full of life.

14. What do you think about most?

A. I think about a lot of things.

15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

A. Behind.

16. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

A. Talking on the phone.

17. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?

A. Yes to both.

18. Do you believe in magic?

A. Yes.

19. Do you believe in luck?

A. Yes.

20. What's the weather like right now?

A. We had a lovely day (it's Saturday when I am answering this).

21. What was the last book you've read?

A. Pachinko by Min Jee Lee

22. Do you like the smell of gasoline?

A. No.

23. What was the worst injury you've ever had?

A. I think my multiple surgeries were the worst injuries I've ever had. But I have also broken my arm.

24. Do you spend money or save it?

A. Save.

25. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
A. No.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. How sweet you and your husband fall asleep holding hands! I cannot have anything touching me besides the blankets. I never even was able to sleep with a teddy bear when I was little. I enjoyed your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "comfortable slob"...I should have added that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My husband and I generally fall asleep holding hands." Awwww ... this made me all sappy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a total comfortable slob at home. Dressing nice for work is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the surgeries! I too like being a comfortable slob. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.