Sunday, May 06, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Would you ever try Fear Factor for one million dollars? Why or why not?

A. Well, for one thing, I don't know what it is. I am guessing it is one of those shows where you take dares. I would try Survivor for $1 million, if I were ever brave enough to even try out for it, so I suppose I might try this.

2. If you use hair spray, what brand do you use the most?

A. I do not use hair spray. I am allergic to hair spray.

3. Is "Catcher in the Rye" in your library by any chance?

A. I think it is in my Kindle.

4. There is no No. 4 question. 

5. What is the best thing about a Barbie doll?

A. It's not a technology toy and allows a child to use his or her imagination.

6. Cherry or peanut ice cream?

A. I don't eat ice cream. I'm allergic to milk.

7. From one to ten, how big of a movie buff are you?

A. About a 5.

8. Who is a celebrity you think will never get into trouble?

A. Don't they all get into trouble at some point?

9. What is a museum you would like to go to?

A. The Newseum.

10. Do you think you look better with short hair or long hair?

A. I wear medium-length hair.

11. What is the first thing you think of when I say ‘Jack’?

A. Sprat. Jack Sprat could eat no fat and his wife could eat no lean. So betwixt them both, they licked the platter clean.

12.  What do (or did) you call your grandparents?

A. I called them Grandma and Grandpa (both sets).

13.  What color do you usually paint your nails?

A. I don't paint my nails.

14.  What would be a cool earring design?

A. Cows. I own cows so we'll go with cows.

15.  Besides nightmares, what is the scariest thing about sleeping?

A. Hmm. I have experienced sleep paralysis once or twice. That can be scary.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.
(#230)

4 comments:

  1. The Newseum would be fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, the eagle eye. I never noticed there was no #4.

    The Newseum is fabulous. When you buy a ticket to enter, your ticket is good for two days because you can't possibly take it all in in one day (alas, we only had one day; i'd love to go back)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have apparently been living under a rock...I haven't ever heard of the Newseum. I've experienced sleep paralysis a few times, too. It is really scary until you can wake up enough to realize what's happening. Sometimes I can't breathe along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell you I finally watched Wonder Woman today. You were right. It was very good. I couldn't believe my husband snoozed through the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.