Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Stealing

 Sunday Stealing

A list of all Disney movies can be found here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films

1. Favorite scene in a Disney Princess movie?

A. Um. I have no idea.

2. Favorite scene in a non-Princess movie?

A. When Lady and the Tramp kiss over a spaghetti noodle.

3. Last Disney movie you watched?

A. Maleficient.

4. How many times have you visited the parks?

A. I've been to the one in Orlando once.

5. Favorite animal themed movie?

A. 101 Dalmations tied with The Fox and the Hound

6. Favorite Disney movie from the 1950s?

A. Lady and the Tramp

7. Favorite Disney movie from the 1960s?

A. 101 Dalmations

8. Favorite Disney movie from the 1970s?

A. None of the titles listed are familiar.

9. Favorite Disney movie from the 1980s?

A. The Fox and the Hound

10. Favorite Disney movie from the 1990s?

A. Aladdin

11. Favorite Disney movie from the 2000s?

A. Finding Nemo

13. Favorite Disney movie from the 2010s?

A. Secretariat

14. If you could trade lives with one character, which one and why?

A. Aladdin, because he has a jinni.

15. First Disney-orientated memory?

A. Watching The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights.

16. Favorite villain?

A. I don't have one.

17. Favorite live action Disney movie?

A. Secretariat.

18. Favorite soundtrack?

A. I like Elton John's song on The Lion King, so we'll go with that.

19. What are your top three favorite Disney songs?

A. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Can you Feel the Love Tonight?, and I don't know anymore.

20. Mickey or Minnie?

A. Don't really care.

21. Which movie do you find the most nostalgic?

A. Dumbo.

22. Are there any Disney movies that you haven’t seen?

A. Most of them. It would be easier to list the ones I have seen.

23. Is there a scene or movie that makes you cry?

A. Not that I can think of.

24. Is there a song that makes you cry?

A. No.

25. Which character do you relate to the most?

A. Cruella DeVille. (Only name I could think of.)

26. Do you own any clothing that is Disney themed?

A. No. Wait. I think there is Minnie Mouse on one of my nightgowns.

27. Favorite sidekick?

A. The jinni in Aladdin.

28. Favorite princess and why?

A. I have no idea.

29. Funniest Disney scene?

A. Anything with the jinni in it in Aladdin.

30. Favorite Disney movie and why?

A. I guess Aladdin, that seems to be the only one I really remember.

I don't watch movies much, I'm afraid.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. I lived 150 miles from the Florida park, never been. My dad always promised to take me but he left and was not heard from again.,. Being a single parent mom could never afford the trip back to Florida. As an adult i’m Too busy taking care of mom and have no desire to deal with large, large crowds.
    Hope you are feeling better.? Have a great weekend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about the Wonderful World of Disney as a first memory, but I should have. I think Sunday nights were my earliest memories of watching TV. Disney came on right after Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. That was probably my favorite night of the week for a lot of years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now you have to save for months to pay for entrance. I would not take the kids now, if I had small children. My son just took his family (2 daughters) and four of their friends to Disneyland. It's nice having rich children. My memory about the Mickey Mouse Club was sitting with my mother watching the peacock opening and saying "I'll bet that's pretty in color." I was married with children before we could afford a color TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I somehow didn't notice that "Secretariat" was a Disney film. That would definitvely have been a favorite)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have several movies in common that we like, the older ones to me where way better than today's movies

    happy Monday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.