Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday Thirteen

1. Sad

2. Pissed

3. Angry

4. Down

5. Upset

6. Disgusted

7. Blue

8. Overwrought

9. Confused

10. Grieved

11. Raging

12. Fuming

13. Not saying "thoughts and prayers" (I really never want to hear that again)

I AM sending money to The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence. It's the very least I can do.

_______

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 539th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto on #13. I wrote my TT before the shooting. Today I have been enraged like you and have been spreading news from those who don't know that the best way to get something don with gun control is to vote out the Republicans whose campaigns have been funded by the NRA and who have actually made gun access worse under Trump. Talking about gun laws is not political. It's a public safety issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling I'm missing something. Another shooting since the Vegas thing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.