Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve 2017

Well, my normal meme for Sunday is not doing its Q&A today, so I suppose I shall have to write something.

Christmas Eve has always meant a bit more to me than Christmas Day, to be honest, because that has generally been when my family gathers. It was also a day of great anticipation as a child, and to keep us calm my parents would allow my brother and me to open our presents from one another.

That's a tradition we still do. My brother and I seldom miss a Christmas Eve together.

A new tradition that I enjoy is watching the Norad Santa Tracker in this new age of technology. Right now as I write this, he's supposedly in Russia, dropping off gifts by the millions. He's a fast dude, Ol' St. Nick. He hits the US about midnight.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Merry Christmas!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. (Sorry about that! ... no Sunday Stealing) I love your tradition with your brother. I wonder if my sister and I would get together each year if she were still here. She's been gone since 1971.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.