Wednesday, May 25, 2016

When Becky Came to Town

On May 12, my friend Becky Mushko, author of Them That Go and a other books, visited the Fincastle Library. She came dressed in costume.

She explained how a family mystery contributed to certain aspects of her novel, and a bit about her writing process.


Becky Mushko reading from her presentation.


Stories about her relatives mysterious death.


More family information.


Vicky, who came to listen.


Dreama, who also turned out.


A display of a quilt and some of Becky's books.


Becky reading from her book.


Earlier this week, Becky had gallbladder surgery. Join me in wishing her a quick recovery, so she can get back to telling her stories.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting about me and my book. I really enjoyed my time in Fincastle. And I am improving a bit health-wise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.