Friday, December 14, 2007

Books

Sacred Sins
By Nora Roberts
Copyright 2000
Audiobook, Abridged
Read by Carolyn McCormick

According to editorial reviews on amazon.com, this is a reissue of a 1980s book. However, if it was that old I didn't catch it, as it did not seem that dated to me. I even thought there were references to cell phones but perhaps I was mistaken.

In any event, Tess is a psychiatrist called in to help with murders. Ben is a detective on the case. They mesh, have difficulties, Tess becomes a target for the killer. Interesting twist on the killer's identity, fairly nicely rounded characters.

A good read if you're looking for some nice escapism that isn't overtly gorey and yet suspenceful enough to make you want to turn the page.

3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.