Friday, July 20, 2007

Count Down: 12 Hours to Harry Potter

Spoilers not withstanding, I am waiting on the new Harry Potter release. I have been rereading Book 6, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, to remind myself what all went on before.

While I enjoy the books as I read them, I find I have a tendency to forget their details easily. They don't stick to my ribs, I suppose.

I have not yet decided if I will seek a bookstore at midnight. I suspect I will wait and purchase a copy in the morning, though, mostly because my husband will be home tonight and he has to get up quite early. He won't cotton to my making a midnight run for a book, I think.

I had thought to make a prediction about the book but I've read a few spoilers, which may or may not be true, and of course have been influenced by them even if I dismiss them. So I shan't make any predictions except to say I think Harry doesn't die. That would just be too mean.

But it won't be long now ... I will have the book and the story will unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, curious minds want to know . . . Have you seen the newest film? If so, what did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh, you harry potter folks crack me up. may as well have gone to the the midnight sale to participate in the excitement!

    ps, please e-mail with ending when you are done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.