Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Books: The Dangerous Hour

The Dangerous Hour
by Marcia Muller
Read by Susan Erickson

Audiobook

This is the 23rd book in a series, and I'd have never guessed. Well, I knew it was a series but it read well enough that it didn't matter. I will definitely go back and pick up on this series.

This is no Stephanie Plum mystery - this is a serious woman detective here. Like Stephanie, she doesn't know what she's doing with men, apparently, but aside from that, Sharon McCone is all business.

She owns an investigative agency and someone from her past is out to get her. One of her operatives is framed and McCone sets out to prove her - and her agency - innocent.

Lots of suspense and drama. Good clean writing and a joy to listen to.

4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.