Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

1. The weather people are calling for thunderstorms today.

2. I have to go to Craig County, which is a 45 minute drive. I have to drive through the Catawba Valley and not go over the mountain because I can't drive over mountains.

3. Thunderstorms sometimes cause the problem with my ear and my balance to get out of whack. I can't drive when that happens. That is also why I can't drive over mountains.

4. I am afraid I am going to leave here and not be able to get back home.

5. I have no cell phone service in Craig County, either, so if I have to pull off on the side of the road, I am stuck.

6. I worry a lot about things that never happen.

7. I saw my doctor yesterday and my blood pressure was up.

8. I don't normally have white coat syndrome.

9. The white coats don't know what to do about my ear issue, either.

10. I don't like to drive at night. Or in the rain. Or in the snow.

11. I used to like doing all of that, but I am over 40 now. I apparently have peaked.

12. I forgot it was Thursday until just a few minutes ago.

13. That means once again I didn't really think about this post, and I apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.