Monday, February 12, 2007

Books I've Read Recently

These books are going to be leaving me soon. They will be donated to the local library, where they will either join the stacks or be sold. I have read them all and I'll mark them with astericks indicating how well I liked them (four astericks is something I really want to reread and in which case is not likely to end up in a list that is going to the library).

I hate to give up any book but I've not the space to keep everything that comes my way:

The Fame Game, by Charles Casillo**

Rise and Shine, by Anna Quindlen***

The Hamiltons, by Catherine Cookson**

Dear John, by Nicholas Sparks*

We Are All Welcome Here, by Elizabeth Berg***

The Woodsman's Daughter, by Gwyn Hyman Rubio***

The Alchemist's Daughter, by Katharine McMahon***

The Cinderella Pact, by Sarah Strohmeyer*

Lights Out Tonight, by Mary Jane Clark**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.