Saturday, January 06, 2007

My new Canon Camera


At noon today, I ventured outside and found a dandelion growing in my garden. On January 6, 2007. When it should be snowing.




I took this at 7:45 a.m. this morning. I have a thing about light and sky and clouds. . . .


Took this at noon, too. The silo is visible from my office window and I look at it all the time.


This is the cabin, or what's left of it, beside the house. I took this shot with the Canon on automatic.




I took this shot of the same thing with the no-more Kodak in early December, I think. Which do you like best?


Best of all, this morning, I pointed the Canon at the moon, and clicked. And what do you know. I shot the moon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the camera. I hope this one works out better for you. It takes a while to get settings the way you want. I still haven't figured it out but I haven't tried very hard either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This camera looks much better. Have fun with it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.