Saturday, April 21, 2007

Give Peace a Chance


After the rather rough week we've had here in Virginia, it seems fitting to remind fellow bloggers of the Peace Globe. On June 6, 2007, bloggers will once again show the world that they're intent on stopping violence.

The Peace Globe promotion is the brainchild of Mimi over at MimiWrites. You can get your own peace globe there, if you like.

I hope anyone interested in peace will participate. Maybe it's a good time to remember the events of April 16, too, and wonder how we can stop such a thing from ever happening again.
I pray for peace on each and every day, and I hope that peace finds you and holds you close. Remember to tell the folks you care about that you love them.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice post, Country Dew. I've always liked the calm presence felt here at your blog.

    See you on June 6th. Thanks for participating.

    Peace,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.