Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. I am looking forward to . . . pretty much nothing, to be perfectly honest.

2. Least favorite words are . . . hate, evil, and sauerkraut.

3. If I ruled the world . . . women would be in control.

4. Favorite websites and blogs . . . include Saturday 9ers, Thursday Thirteen players, and Sunday Stealing players.

5. Things I do for myself . . . include showering, sleeping, and eating.

6. Weekly rituals . . . include paying bills and cleaning house.

7. DIYs I want to try . . . include new flooring in my office.

8. On my shopping list . . . would be items like bread, cheese, and eggs.

9. Places to see in your town . . . include the history museum, Roaring Run falls, and the Eagle Rock lime kilns.

10. Road trip must-haves . . . include water, snacks, and a blanket.

11. Guilty pleasures . . . include watching TV, eating stuff I shouldn't, and listening to music.

12. Things I'd rather be doing right now . . . include reading, writing, and playing music.

13. Books I'd like to read this year . . . I really don't have a list, although I have a rather large "to be read" pile.

14. Lessons learned . . . include, "Keep your mouth shut," and "Avoid left turns."

15. Vacations to take . . . include a trip to Niagra Falls, a visit to the Grand Canyon, and a visit to Chicago.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I llike your answer to #3. As my 8 year old granddaughter would say, "Girl Power"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women SHOULD be in control. I love Niagara Falls; I've been there at least a half dozen times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't keep a list of books to be read, either. I buy tons of books at used book sales, garage sales, etc. I just pull one from the pile that appeals when I'm ready to start a new book. Sometimes none of them do and I go out and buy or order another one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love German words - they sound so amazing. My favourites are Häuschen (cottage) and Regenbogen (rainbow). They sound amazing.

    Sadly, sometimes, I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. I am improving - gradually.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.