Sunday, March 17, 2024

Sunday Stealing



1. What ONE thing would you change about your life? How would your life be different?

A. I would be healthier. I would eat better, exercise, and have a less sedentary lifestyle. Maybe I would run marathons. 

2. What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Why was it hard for you? What did you learn?

A. Keeping my mouth shut is the hardest thing. I should always keep my mouth shut. I have learned it is the best way to get through life without problems.

3. Write about the most glorious moment in your life so far.

A. Glorious moments are for a different sort of person than I.

4. Write about a moment you felt brave.

A. When I stood up to a bully.

5. What made you happy today?

A. My husband took me to lunch.

6. What did you dislike most about growing up?

A. Chores. I had a lot of chores.

7. Write about five activities you love the most and why you love them.

A. Reading books, because they take you to other worlds, playing guitar, because music takes you to another space, writing, because it allows you to put on paper whatever you're thinking, hugs because they make me feel loved, and dancing (when no one is watching) because it makes me feel free.

8. Do you have an embarrassing moment that still makes you cringe?

A. Yes. But that doesn't mean I have to write about it.

9. What has been your best trip so far?

A. Probably my trip to Spain and France when I was 16, simply because it was out of the country. In the U.S., I enjoyed our trips to Williamsburg, VA a lot.

10. What traits (physical or personal) do people notice when they meet you for the first time?

A. I haven't any idea. I'm not especially pretty but I'm also not butt ugly. I've been told I have expressive eyes and nice skin.

11. Is social media a blessing or a curse?

A. It's what we make it.

12. What is your greatest hope for your future? What steps can you take to make it happen?

A. I would just like to take it day by day for now, thank you very much.

13. What did you struggle most with today?

A. That not speaking up thing I wrote about earlier.

14. Name the biggest priority in your life right now.

A. My husband is always my top priority.

15. What are 5 things you wish others knew about you?

A. (1) I need a lot of hugs. (2) I am very lonely. (3) I miss being a student. (4) I hate the way my body looks. (5) I do not ever stop thinking.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

5 comments:

  1. I, too, struggle with keeping my mouth closed. A friend said he has to "bite his tongue until it bleeds" to keep from blurting out things! I'm so proud of you for standing up to the bully!! I know that sounds silly since we don't really "know" each other, but I think it is so important to not be bullied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 yes #2 maybe - I hink there are times I SHOULD have opened my mouth, or opened it earlier before it boiled over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2. I said in my post that I "wear my heart on my sleeve" which means sometimes I too need to keep my mouth shut. I am getting better but as Lisa says "biting your tongue until it bleeds" is not easy.

    #7. That's like me -apart from dancing (I can't dance at all).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that you are very lonely. I just hate that for you and I wish I could change it. I live by myself and can't get out much and I get lonely too. My computer opens the world for me really. I began taking courses online to keep up with school which I love. Of course I would prefer it in person! Yeah.. keeping the mouth shut. I am learning to do that as I have strong opinions that I now understand are not for everyone. Boy is that hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice that you got taken to lunch. Walt never thinks of doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.