Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday Stealing



1. If you were a vegetable, which one would you be, and would you ever let yourself be smothered in cheese?

A. Oh boy! A Barbara Walters question. If I were a vegetable, I would be asparagus just so I could make everyone's pee smell. :-)  I don't care about the cheese. I don't think people eat cheese with asparagus anyway, do they?

2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and how long do you think it would take before you got sick of it?

A. I would drink something like Boost, that has lots of nutrients in it, so I could stay healthy. I'd probably be sick of it within a week.

3. Would you rather have fingers made of licorice or spaghetti noodles for hair?

A. Spaghetti noodles for hair, so long as they don't have sauce on them.




4. What's the most unusual pizza topping combination you can think of that might actually taste surprisingly good?

A. I'm afraid I'm not very original with food. But let's go with pineapple, chicken, onions, green pepper, bacon, and pretzels.

5. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would be your name, and what would the ingredients be?

A. I would be Ferocious Bitch flavor, and my ingredients would be dark chocolate chunks in vanilla and strawberry with dark cherries in it, too.

6. If you could make a smoothie out of any three foods, which ones would you choose, and what would you name your concoction?

A. Strawberries, milk, and chocolate, and let's call it Strawberry-Cocoa Supreme.

7. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen someone do with food?

A. Throw it.

8. If your favorite food could talk, what do you think it would say about you?

A. She eats funny.

9. If you were a chef, what outrageous names would you give to your dishes to make them more interesting?

A. I would give them names after local things, like the Roaring Run Tabasco Burger, the Fincastle Firehouse Sub, the Botetourt Burger, the Mill Mountain Star Milkshake, etc.

10. If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be, and what food do you think they'd be surprised to see on the menu?

A. I'm pretty sure any historical figure born before 1960 or so would be surprised by pizza. I would like to have dinner with Eleanor Roosevelt.

11. What's the weirdest or grossest thing you've ever eaten just to impress someone else?

A. I have never done that. I don't eat foods to impress others.

12. If breakfast cereals were characters in a TV show, which cereal would be the comedic sidekick, and which one would be the evil villain?

A. Captain Crunch would be the chief hero, and the comedic sidekick would be the Trix Rabbit. The evil villain would be Tony the Tiger.


13. If you could turn one vegetable into a superpower, which one would it be, and what could you do with it?

A. I would turn carrots into a superpower, and it would give you incredible eyesight so you could see through things, or maybe have laser eyes to burn things.

14. What do you think aliens would say about our strange Earth foods if they came to visit?

A. Blech.

15. If foods had personalities, which two foods would make the weirdest couple, and why?

A. Wendy's Junior Cheeseburger and a Kentucky Fried plate of chicken nuggets. I have no idea why, it's just what I thought of.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. We share several answers today!! My favorite answer of yours is the Ferocious Bitch flavor!!! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate bugs in High School. It always made me the center of attention! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.