Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


1. Do you decorate for Autumn?

A. Not really. I take away the fake springish flowers and replace them with autumn ones. That's about it.

2. How often do you clean out your closets?

A. Not often enough.

3. When is the last time you planned a surprise for someone?

A. Working on that now.

4. Are there foods you really don’t like?

A. Coconut. 

5. What is something you recently learned?

A. That we have hidden populations all over the place. Not just immigrants, but disabled folks, different folks, women, children - all invisible to the populace as a whole. All considered things to be bargained with, or done away with, or used for power and gain. I think I knew this, deep down, but it has become a reality of fact for me in recent days.

6. Name items you’re most likely to buy at a convenience store.

A. I don't normally shop in convenience stores, but I might buy a candy bar or a bottle of water there.

7. Do you believe in the paranormal?

A. Yes.

8. How would you describe your spirituality?

A. Eclectic.

9. Do you make plans far in advance?

A. No.

10. Do you like being scared for fun?

A. No.

11. What has been difficult for you lately?

A. I seem at odds with myself and have lost my purpose. Even though it has been 10 years since I last wrote for The Herald, I miss my work there. I miss my old life. I have also been having great amounts of physical pain, and that makes it difficult to get through the day.

12. Have you ever written or read fanfiction?

A. Yes on both counts.

13. What type of wall art do you have in your home?

A. I have some P. Buckley Moss photos and some local artists' works.

14. Are you more likely to be private or overshare?

A. I probably do a bit of both, and probably at the wrong time on each count.

15. What have you recently learned to live without?

A. New stuff.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. Regarding coconut - is it a texture thing or a flavor thing? Just curious! Also, reading your comment about "losing your purpose" made me think about myself. When I do retire, will my identity change? I am so sorry that you are in physical pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're dealing with so much pain. It takes so much energy and attention. I missed writing too, and took it up again. In a slightly different way, but charities and organisations dealing with illnesses can do with people who can write in a clear way. So no money, but a purpose.
    I hope you can find a way too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coconut. Mrs PM hates it too.

    Sorry for the pain in your life. It must be tough. Does it stop you writing?

    :o(

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.