Sunday, October 01, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


1. Name the last song you heard.

A. The Last Worthless Evening, by Don Henley

2. What was the last food you ate?

A. I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.

3. What was the last drink you had?

A. Water. I only drink water.

4. Can you give the last line in a book/newspaper or magazine you read?

A. "In doing so, she truly became, as a newspaper stated during the Pacific trip, "a woman who has made the world her personal study."' - p. 221, The First Lady of World War II: Eleanor Roosevelt's Daring Journey to the Frontlines and Back

"Still, it's unclear if any other Republican would have support from the House majority to lead the party." - The Roanoke Times, "McCarthy's last-ditch plan to keep the government open collapses, making a shutdown almost certain"

5. What was the last movie you saw?

A. The Replacements.

6. What was the name of the last tv-show you watched?

A. The Voice.

7. What is the last news you read about your hometown?

A. "Assault charge against Botetourt County supervisor is dismissed." - The Roanoke Times

8. Show the last photo you took with your phone, with a little explanation.

The black spot is a black bear. Took
the photo Thursday. It's in my
nephew's driveway.

9. Name the last video you watched on youtube.


10. What was the last thing you brought in the supermarket?

A. Sugar free hard candies for my husband.

11. When was the last time you were on an airplane?

A. 1993.

12. When was the last long drive in a car?

A. September 2019.

13. What was the last telephone conversation you had about, and who did you speak to?

A. I talked to my husband about what he was doing on a septic tank installation job, and when he thought he might be home for dinner.

14. What was the last letter you wrote about, and who did you write it to?

A. I wrote a letter to my aunt wishing her a happy birthday.

15. Name the last concert you attended.

A. The last music concert I attended was Elton John. I also saw Jeff Dunham in concert. 

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the shutdown has been postponed. I saw Elton John imn concert c 1999. I saw The Replacements in the movie theater at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Jeff Dunham (In my mind, I can hear him saying Dun Ham) a couple of times. He can be pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Jeff Dunham Christmas special...in July...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.