Thursday, July 27, 2023

Thursday Thirteen

Here is a list of 13 things to be happy about. Can you add to it?


1. The feeling of accomplishment after finishing a difficult task or achieving a goal.

2. The smell of fresh flowers, coffee, or baked goods.

3. The sound of laughter, music, or nature.

4. The taste of your favorite food, drink, or dessert.

5. The sight of a beautiful sunset, a rainbow, or a smile.

6. The touch of a warm hug, a soft blanket, or a gentle breeze.

7. The company of your friends, family, or pets.

8. The joy of learning something new, discovering something interesting, or creating something original.

9. The thrill of adventure, exploration, or challenge.

10. The peace of relaxation, meditation, or sleep.

11. The gratitude of being alive, healthy, and loved.

12. The hope of a better future, a new opportunity, or a positive change.

13. The love of yourself, others, and the world.


Bing AI created the images.
______________


Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 818th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. The flowers and birdsong in the paradise of my yard. The firefly and meteorite show (peak coming August 12).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #10 is under-rated. As I gain wisdom, it becomes vital to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the feeling of accomplishment after completing a task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to Monday nights because that's when I put clean sheets on my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great list for things that make you happy. We share many of them. I would only add that I love the sounds of the waves, and scent and the feel of the wind off the Ocean.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.