Sunday, July 09, 2023

Sunday Stealing


1. Do you trust people at restaurants who handle your food that they aren't doing anything gross to it while you can't see them?

A. You kind of have to, don't you? Otherwise, you'd never eat out.

2. How do you wear your hair each day?

A. The same. I blow it dry and hope it looks ok.

3. Have you ever worn:
A gas mask? No.
A blindfold? No.


4. Would you be willing to go hang gliding?

A. Not at my age. I might have when I was younger.

5. What is the difference between a man's button down shirt and a woman's button down shirt?

A. I think the buttons are on different sides. And the woman's always costs more.

6. Have you ever taken a lock of someone else's hair?

A. Eww. No.

7. Have you ever given anyone a lock of your hair?

A. Eww again. No.

8. If you had a locket what would you put inside?

A. A picture of my husband.

9. Have you ever written something on a bathroom wall?

A. Not that I recall.

10. When was the last time you fell down in public?

A. It's been a while.

11. Are you more aggressive or mellow?

A. I'm just a little mellowed out sheep.

12. What have you done with your self to keep your life worth living?

A. Nothing.

13. What is the most incredible thing you can do?

A. Saving someone else's life.

14. Do you bury your pets, flush them, or throw them away?

A. Bury them.

15. What's your favorite thing that is yellow?

A. The little fireman that is on the shelf in the living room.

16. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

A. My ears are pierced.

Bing AI created the images.
__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


5 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about saving someone's life. I performed the Heimlich on a woman at my former church c 1995.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I bet you have worn a blindfold. Think back to your classmates' birthday parties: pin the tail on the donkey or a pinata. You love your husband, and I bet that enriches both your lives and makes it worth living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the lock of hair thing either. I had no choice (I was about two years old) when some of mine was given away by my mum.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never saved anyone's life!! The images are so cute - I especially love the older lady hang gliding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone else finally remembers that women's shirts cost more than men's do.
    I really love your AI graphics. I had AI make a photo for me, but I got a PHOTO and not a graphic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.