Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Stealing


1. Do you ever have funny dreams at night?

A. I'm sure I have, but generally my dreams are nightmares, sometimes even night terrors. Sometimes they're just weird.

2. If you could make a law for your country, what would it be?

A. If you want to own a gun that can kill people, you can't call yourself pro-life.

3. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

A. I don't know. Would I have forewarning, like, it will happen in two months so I could be a certain place? 

4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?

A. Everybody's got their own set of problems. I'll just hang on to my own, I think.

5. What would you like to change about yourself?

A. My health.

6. What is your daily routine?

A. I get up between 6 and 6:30 a.m. I drink a cup of hot water and a glass of cold water. I read the news on the computer, reset my video game. I take my medicine. I eat a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. I shower, dress, make the bed, empty the dishwasher, put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher, start a load of laundry. That's how it starts. After that, it's just take it as it comes.

7. What would your perfect day be like? What would you be doing?

A. I'd have food cooked for me, I would have music playing, a good book to read, and occasional interesting conversation.

8. How old were you when you learned to read?

A. I was quite young, about 3, when I learned to read. I was reading well before school.

9. What is the most interesting thing you know?

A. I have no idea. What's interesting to me is not always interesting to other people. 

10. What makes you nervous?

A. Loud noises, strong wind, crowds.

11. What is your favorite flower?

A. Purple iris.

12. Have you ever ridden on a horse or any other animal?

A. Yes, but it was a long time ago. My father brought home a pony and he put me on it with a piece of twine for a bridle. The "bridle" broke and the pony spooked and ran, with me on its back. I fell off and bruised my ribs. I refused to get back on a horse after that. I think I was 10.

13. What time do you go to bed?

A. Around 10 p.m.

14. What time do you get up?

A. Around 6 a.m. That's not counting the many times I get up in the night. I'm a light sleeper.

15. What is something that is always in your refrigerator?

A. Eggs, butter, mayonnaise, bread and butter pickles.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


4 comments:

  1. There are more guns than people in the UNited States, which is insane. I LOVE Honey Nut Cheeerios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is good. And your ideal day does sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have honey nut cheerios most mornings too. Love your answer to #7

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely have nightmares. I have had them though.

    I love strong winds - as long as they aren't TOO strong.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.