Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday Thirteen #790

Some years I pick a word to be my word for the year. So far, nothing has really struck me. Here are 13 I am considering.

1. Imagine/Imagination

2. Breathe (Inhale/Exhale?)

3. Calm

4. Focus

5. Balance

6.  Achieve

7. Mindful/Mindfulness

8. Move/Movement

9. Persevere/Persist

10. Purpose

11. Dedication/Deliberate

12. Thoughtful/Thoughtfulness

13. Well/Wellness (Healthy?)

How about you? Do you have a word for the year? Or the month? Or the day?


__________________

Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 790th time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. It's so hard to pick just one. Maybe "live," but I'll be thinking of it all day. I used to do rhyming bits with the year: like "23 and so much to see."

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have a special word. I think more in terms of most important or interesting experience. For 2022 that was meeting a special person. Makes me smile .

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word is your favorite curse word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few this year myself and one of them is Nagomi (Japanese - the closest meaning being a philosophy of balance!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.