Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Stealing


1. What is your favorite accent?

A. Aye Captain, I'm givin' her all she's got! She won't hold together much longer. (Whatever that was that Scotty in Star Trek had. I also like Sean Connery's accent.)




2. What is your favorite animal?

A. Deer, I suppose.

3. What is your favorite band?

A. Gosh, there are so many. I will go with Fleetwood Mac.

4. What is your favorite childhood book?

A. I have two: Miss Osborne the Mop and Anne of Green Gables.

5. What is your favorite color?

A. Blue.

6. What is your favorite drink?

A. I love root beer, although I haven't had any in years.

7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

A. I haven't had ice cream since I was 12. I imagine it would be chocolate.

8. What is your favorite place on the planet?

A. Home.

9. What is your favorite sandwich?

A. A good egg salad sandwich hits the spot.

10. What is your favorite swear word?

A. F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, etc.

11. What is your favorite thing to wear?

A. Jeans and a t-shirt.

12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day?

A. I don't know that I have one, but I'll go with soup.

13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day?

A. Watermelon, if it's hot.

14. What is your favorite number?

A. Eight. If you turn it on its side, it's the infinity sign.

15. What is your favorite snack?

A. Lately I've been eating these rice cakes with a little covering of milk chocolate. They're pretty good.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.


7 comments:

  1. I was really sad when Christine McVie died.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watermelon is so refreshing when it is hot. That is a great answer! Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time I comment it disappears before I can press publish. So now a copy past to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scottish accent is juicy. Star Trek is one of my favorites and Scotty helped a lot to tie me to the screen.

    Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh--egg salad! I love egg salad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers and Scotty and Sean Connery have a very nice accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1. You should watch Rab C Nesbitt. You might change your mind about Scottish accents.

    #6. I tried root beer in the US. I didn't like it at all. Mind you I am weird - I don't like coke!

    #10. It's a very versatile word.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.