Sunday, December 04, 2022

Sunday Stealing


1. What do men really want in a woman?

A. Sex and a maid, probably, although it would be nice to think they want companionship, love, and somebody to give them hugs and kisses.

2. Should marijuana be legalized?

A. It already is in some places. I don't make the laws.

3. Why did the cow jump over the moon?

A. Because she could.

4. What do women really want in a man?

A. Someone to be there to listen, understand, hold them, and love them, not necessarily in that order.

5. When you are having a really good day, what usually makes it good?

A. I'm being creative and "in the zone."

6. What can make your good day turn into a bad day?

A. No longer being "in the zone."

7. If you could "start from scratch" and turn back the clock for a re-do, what would you re-do?

A. Sigh. I really dislike this question. So, I'm just not going to answer it anymore.

8. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping?

A. Yes, I do. On a piece of paper, using a PENCIL!

9. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry?

A. Probably, but I've never really paid attention.

10. Coupons. Use 'em?

A. Yes.

11. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?

A. Yes. I also complain a lot on those questionnaires they send me in my email. One of the local stores is like shopping in a dungeon. Blah.

12. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?

A. I mostly shop at grocery stores but occasionally I pick something up at WalMart, although I haven't been shopping in there much since 2020.

13. What do you typically have for lunch?

A. A ham sandwich, potato chips, and a glass of water.

14. If you work outside your home, do you pack your lunch?

A. I'm retired.

15. Tell us about your last lunch date and what made it special.

A. I met an old friend for lunch back in October; I hadn't seen her in several years. We picked up right where we left off, more or less. We are both getting older.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling to pick up where you left off with a dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing at #1. Truth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.