Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Stealing


1. What’s the best beach or lake day you can remember?

A. Back in the 1990s, we went to Myrtle Beach, and we spent a day at the go cart track racing "NASCAR" like cars. My husband had a blast, and I was happy because he was happy.

2. Describe your ideal picnic lunch.

A. A ham sandwich, potato chips, ginger ale, and watermelon.

3. What flowers are in your bouquet?

A. Roses

4. Silly ways to pass the time during a snowstorm.

A. Bake cookies, read, watch TV, measure the snow depth, sleep, talk to a friend. Although I'm not sure those are silly.

5. The most beautiful house you’ve ever visited.

A. Probably the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. It had some lovely rooms.

6. Best place you ever dined.

A. I don't know the name of it, but when I was a teenager, my parents took me to China Town in New York City, and I had the best sweet and sour shrimp on the planet there.

7. How many layers to your ice cream sandwich?

A. One, I guess.

8. Pretty things which are faux patent leather.

A. Shoes, pocketbooks, couches, and I honestly have no idea how to answer this question.

9. What is the best way to eat chocolate?

A. Slowly.

10. Describe your unicorn’s special magic.

A. She can fly, sense when people are evil, and she vanishes.

11. All the fruits in your fruit salad.

A. White grapes. That's pretty much it. I'm allergic to most citrus.

12. Describe the soil, grass, trees, flowers and rocks in your magical forest.

A. The soil is dark and smells of forest. The grass is a deep hunter green and when the wind blows, it moves like waves in the seas. The flowers are of all colors and shapes, growing along the meadow's edges and in patches everywhere the sun shines through. The rocks are moss-covered and grumble at you when you walk by.

13. The lyrics which move you the most are:

A. And when no hope was left in sight, on that starry, starry night, you took your life as lovers often do. But I could have told you, Vincent, this world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

14. What are the best sauces in the world?

A. Sweet and sour sauce. Is mayonnaise a sauce?

15. Write a haiku about nature.

The air smells of hay
Raccoons march in formation
Evening falls, full moon.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that song, but guess I never paid attention to the lyrics. I didn't realize it was about Van Gogh. I'd love to walk through your forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that song on an album on VINYL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.