Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing


1. Name your favorite sport.

A. I don't really have one. I like to watch ice skating during the Olympics.

2. List a quote to live by.

A. Even dragons have their ending. -- J.R.R. Tolkien

3. Name a city in the US you would like to move to.

A. Charlottesville, VA

4. List 3 beautiful little things in your life.

A. My husband, although he's a big thing, my cellphone with its Libby app, and sugar free bubble gum.

5. What made you laugh today?

A. A meme on someone's blog.

6. Name a good deed you did today.

A. I didn't hurt anybody.

7. List activities you like to do when you are bored.

A. Read, play video games, play my guitar, clean the house - wait, I do that stuff all the time. Apparently, I am bored a lot.

8. Are you a procrastinator?

A. Let me think about it and get back to you at some point.

9. What are your thoughts about dying?

A. Everybody's gotta go. We all turn into little ant farms.

10. What superpower would you like to have?

A. Time travel.

11. What are your top 3 Netflix series?

A. I don't subscribe to Netflix.

12. List things you want to do before you die.

A. Write a book, travel to another country, fix the world.

13. What are your biggest fears?

A. That I'll end up impoverished, that I will die alone, that I will end up disabled and a burden on my husband.

14. What makes you angry?

A. Lots of things. My husband. The price of food. Other family members. The weather. Myself.

15. Do you listen to podcasts?

A. Not often. I sometimes do but I don't need to hear any more opinions.

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. Loving that everyone has been in a funny mood today for these questions. The answers have had me laughing. Your's about your good deed being that you didn't hurt anyone...HA! That struggle is real some days, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife LOVES ice skating. It's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 That indeed is a good deed, and one I hope I achieve everyday. #7 I must be bored a lot, too, then. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love-like relationship with podcasts. I love the idea of them but only like them so-so once I get listening. My students think I should start a podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time travel would be a great superpower to have and I nearly added that to my list.

    I would only head to the past for nostalgia; I think the future would be far more interesting.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me laughing on #8. You know it also hit me how important you answer to #6 is.. not to hurt anyone. Yup.. super important in this day and age. It just costs nothing to be kind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.