Sunday, June 05, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What is the best story your parents or grandparents tell about the good ole days?

A. Apparently my great ? grandfather was a Baptist minister who also owned a whore house.

2. The best things in life are . . .

A. blue sky, green trees, and loved ones. And cake.

3. Name a few things that drive you batty.

A. The news, my husband (bless his heart), the kids who think potato chips go in the bag with the Diet Dr. Pepper at the supermarket, and our healthcare system.

4. Name a place you'd like to live and why.

A. I like where I live now, but if I had to move, I would go to Scotland or Norway. I understand the landscapes there are much like Appalachia, plus they have better healthcare.

5. What is the best thing you've ever found?

A. I once found an envelope full of money at Target. But I handed it in and didn't keep it.

6. The best thing that happened recently is . . .

A. My husband has his appointment for his hip replacement. I will be glad to see him out of pain.

7. I admire people who . . . 

A. Say what they mean and mean what they say.

8. What makes you special?

A. I don't think I am special, but I do have a talent for writing, and a good sense of humor.

9. I am looking forward to . . .

A. My husband's surgery being over with.

10. What are some things that scare you?

A. My husband's upcoming surgery, bees, snakes, religious zealots, people walking around with guns, loud noises.

11. What are some complaints you have?

A. The politicians don't listen and neither does anyone else, apparently. The world has turned into one big bulk of noise.

12. I could never live without . . .

A. My husband. 

13. List some things that make you laugh.

A. Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Jeff Dunham, Bill Maher, my friends, my husband, and myself.

__________


I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. love hearing about the whore house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our healthcare system is vexing, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've seen Jeff Dunham in person a couple of times and he is funny!! Your answer to #1 should win the contest! (I know there is not a contest) I would love to hear more of that story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.