Monday, May 23, 2022

Three Cheers!

Last week, I finished up my last bottle of Cheer Free & Gentle. I've used this detergent since before I married. My mother used it.

Yes, there's a note on the
bottle reminding my husband
not to use this detergent.

But even before the pandemic, it had become hard to find.

After the pandemic, it was nigh impossible, unless I wanted to pay $30.00 for a 64 oz bottle on Amazon.

I did not.

So, I used it only on my personal intimate clothes, and squeezed about a year out of this bottle.

I tossed it into the recycling bin with much sorrow.

Then, on a whim, I checked for it again on Amazon. Still $30 a bottle. A comment, though, suggested it was now available at Walmart again.

I checked there and hit the jackpot!

I could get Cheer Free & Gentle for $8.08 for a 64 oz bottle! Yes!

It arrived over the weekend, and I am so pleased.

For my other clothes, I use All Free. I have been asked in the past why I don't simply use All Free for everything.

The answer?

Because I suspect I can use All Free on my intimates and not break out, but I know for certain I can use Cheer Free on them and not have any issues.

Hurray for Cheer Free!



1 comment:

  1. LOL...sometimes it's the little victories. By the way, I LOOOOVED that clip mashing up Dirty Dancing and the Muppet Show Theme. So funny! I shared it on Facebook and it's been a hit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.