Sunday, May 08, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. Do you like your handwriting?

A. Oh no. My handwriting is horrible. I am the only person who can read it, and sometimes even I can't read it. My mother had beautiful handwriting. Mine is small and cramped.

2. Do you like roller coasters?

A. Not anymore. I didn't mind them when I was younger, but after I turned 30 all of those rides made my body ache.

3. Do you like scary movies?

A. Not really.

4. Do you like shopping?

A. I used to, but it has become more chore than joy since the pandemic.

5. Do you like to talk on the phone?

A. Yes. I prefer that to texting. Texting has its place, but it doesn't replace hearing the sound of a loved one's voice.

6. Do you sleep with the lights on or off?

A. Off, but we have motion lights that turn on if one of us rises in the night.

7. Do you use headphones or earphones?

A. I do not use either. They bother my ears.

8. Do you have tattoos?  Do you want any?

A. I have no tattoos, nor do I want any.

9. Do you wear glasses?

A. Yes.

10. What is your strangest talent?

A. I can roll my tongue.

11. Have you ever been in the hospital?

A. Many times.

12. What color mostly dominates your wardrobe?

A. Blue.

13. What’s your most expensive piece of clothing?

A. Probably my coat.

14. Have you ever had braces?

A. I had braces when I was a tween.

15. Have you ever been on TV?

A. I have, yes.


__________


I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

9 comments:

  1. Your answer to #10 made me think of the Ripley's Museum in Niagara Falls. Right at the beginning there is a mirror on the wall and next to it a sign giving the statistics about how many people can roll their tongues or other silly things with the tongue. The mirror is obviously there so you can try all those things. After you have gone through the entire museum and are on the way out, there is a "window" on the wall. Turns out it's the backside of the mirror at the beginning and you can watch people making faces...then you remember your own attempts and wonder who was watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rolling tongue thing is genetic, I think I read that somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 Funny--I had the very same reaction to rides after age 30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if our bodies actually did ache when we were much younger after riding roller coasters. Maybe we were just too excited and pumped up with adrenalin to notice our bruises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way on #7. I hate wearing headphones or earphones, they bother my ears. I will wear them if Karl is home, and I am listening to a book or something. I usually just listen with none. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enquiring minds want to know . . .when/where were you on TV?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There have been times when I cannot read my own handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can roll my tongue and I have a plumeria flower tattoo on my ankle I got in Hawaii back in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.