Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday Stealing


1. Who was the last attractive person you saw?

A. My husband, of course. He's always attractive to me, even when he's covered in cow manure. Of course, he's more attractive after he's showered.

My handsome husband.


2. Do you have a tattoo? If not, are you going to get one?

A. I do not have a tattoo, and I have no plans to get one.

3. Have you smoked a cigarette in the last 24 hours?

A. No. I haven't smoked a cigarette since I tried one when I was a teenager.

4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

A. It depends. The former guy does not deserve a second chance to try for president. My congressman shouldn't have a second chance to run for office again. Pedophiles and sex abusers shouldn't be allowed in the same room as people they would hurt. Someone who has mis-used a gun should not have a chance to own another. Circumstances and facts matter. So, I guess the answer really is no, not everyone deserves a second chance.

5. What is your favorite number?

A. Eight.

6. What time did you go to sleep last night?

A. About 10:30 p.m.

7. Are you one of those people that always answer their phones?

A. Not anymore. I let it go to voicemail a lot. I also have my cellphone on "silence unknown callers" so I don't hear those spam calls.

8. If you died today would your life be complete?

A. It would be as complete as it's going to get, because I'd be dead. Are there things I still want to do? Yes. But the world won't crumble if I don't get them done.

9. If you are being extremely quiet, what does that mean?

A. Either I'm reading, thinking, or concentrating on something.

10. Do you know what high school your dad went to?

A. Yes.

11. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

A. When I took my car to be fixed this week and I waited on a quote for the bill. That was a hit to the ol' wallet.

12. Where is your cell phone?

A. Right in front of me.

13.  What is the nearest purple thing to you?

A. There's some purple in a Van Gogh print on the wall to my right.

14. When did you last step outside?  What were you doing?

A. I went outside this morning to dump the rainwater from one of my plants before it drowned.

15. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A. Big Bang Theory reruns.

__________


I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

3 comments:

  1. 8! Lucky number in the Chinese culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved Big Bang Theory and we watched it from the very first episode. We've watched the reruns a good many times, too! My husband has his phone set to silence unknown callers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get all stressed out waiting for a quote on anything. I hate bills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.