Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday Thirteen

1. A female cardinal
2. The bird feeder
3. A sparrow
4. Oak trees
5. Sage grass
6. Wooden fence post
7. Metal fence post
8. Fence line
9. Green grass
10. Bull pine
11. Brush pile
12. Chickadee
13. Dove

These are the things I have seen out the window while I was thinking of something to write for today!


____________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while, and this is my 753rd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Splendor and joy! What more can we ask? Okay, we can. What you saw is pretty good though. Happy singing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Sounds like your day dreaming like we did in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this. What a lovely idea for your TT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.