Sunday, April 17, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

1. What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

A. The smells in the hospital or at a nursing home.

2. What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?

A. It would have to involve a pineapple.

3. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

A. Falling.

4. In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?

A. Democracy.

5. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

A. I don't care about it one way or the other.

6. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? 

A. Squirrels.

7. What’s the best type of cheese?

A. I am not a cheese aficionado, so I'm not the best person to ask. We mostly use cheddar.

8. Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?

A. Eww. Not going there.

9. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?

A. People have all of the world's information at their fingertips, and they watch cat and dog videos and argue with each other over opinion and have no idea what a fact is anymore.
 
10. Which insect could you happily do without seeing for a good long time?

A. Cockroach.

11. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

A. I don't know, probably some dress my mother made when I was young.

12. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?

A. I don't generally have guests at my house long enough for them to do weird things. A kid once tried to eat the candy cane decorations off the Christmas tree, if that counts for anything. They were plastic (the decorations, not the kid).

13. Is cereal soup? Why or why not?

A. No, cereal is not soup because it doesn't have some kind of base, like bouillon or whatever. I'm no cook, so again, not the person to ask.

14. What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

A. Antonio for men, Jolene for girls as sexiest names. Least sexy name for men is Jethro and for women its Margaret. Just my opinion. 

15. What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?

A. Buffy Summers on Buffy the Vampire Slayer

__________

I encourage you to visit other participants in 
Sunday Stealing posts and leave a comment. Cheers to all us thieves who love memes, however we come by them.

6 comments:

  1. I actually got chills with your response "democracy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the smell of hospitals and nursing homes. The smell is weird and makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both said "democracy" and "cockroaches"

    I can't think of squirrels as rude. They seem to be very grateful to us every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--Democracy is a sad answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1. I hate hospitals - and their smell.

    #4. I hope you are wrong.


    #10. Agree - but they will be around long after we have departed.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. My answer was mosquitos but I do hate cockroaches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.