Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Doorway to Nowhere


This is my special secret door that takes me different lands. It is a door standing all by itself in my side yard.

It used to be the entrance to a fenced-in garden, but my husband decided we weren't gardening anymore (not exactly the time to be deciding that with the way food prices are), and he took down the fence last year and planted grass.

For unknown reasons, he left the door. Maybe he thinks we may garden there again sometime.

At any rate, it's now my magic door. I can enter from one side and come out as someone completely different.

Or I can walk through it and be on another planet.

This door will take me wherever my imagination leads.

I wonder if I should spray-paint it pink.


1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.