Monday, November 01, 2021

Under Roof

Last week, my nephew's house construction continued as the builder installed the roof.

The roof trusses were put in place with a crane.

It picked up each truss and then swung it over to the house.

The waiting men would lower it into place and affix it to the house frame.

This is the house roof after the trusses had all been installed. Gives one a much better idea of
what the house will look like.

This is the roof after the building put down the wood over the rafters and covered that with a material
that is supposed to help with leaks and things. They used to use felt before they put down the
shingles, but now they use this shiny stuff. I'm not sure what it is.


1 comment:

  1. It is so beautiful where you live! I bet it will be nice when your nephew is moved in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.