Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday Thirteen

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has plenty of good food and lots of fellowship today.

Here's a cheesy 13 things to be thankful for:

1. Sunlight

2. Rain

3. Spouses

4. Children

5. Music

6. Poems

7. Stories

8. The five senses

9. A place to sleep

10. Food

11. Water

12. Friends

13. Family

Extra: Cheese!

_____________________
Thursday Thirteen is played by lots of people; there is a list here if you want to read other Thursday Thirteens and/or play along. I've been playing for a while and this is my 732nd time to do a list of 13 on a Thursday. Or so sayth the Blogger counter, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. They're all good ones for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't leave dogs off the list! I thought I wouldn't get another after losing Boo in February. I lasted 6 weeks. I can't be happy without one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese. Cheese is good! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the best basics! I might add pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by! I appreciate comments and love to hear from others. I appreciate your time and responses.